Monday, August 31, 2009

The results are in....

So after a few weeks or more of putting this off, I finally got around to weighing myself this morning, and boy was it depressing.

Starting Weight: 176
Jean Size: 12
Shirt Size: L and XL
Bust: 36 D

My size 10 and some 8 jeans have not fit me in a long time, I feel horrible for letting things go this long and for letting myself get this heavy again, just 4 more pounds and I would have been back to my highest weight ever. Now I think my goal to drop 25lbs by Christmas is still totally reachable if I really set my mind to it, so for this week here are my goals:

Work out at least 3 times and take a few walks with Bessie
Have a vegetable with every meal.
No fast food unless its a salad.
No pop, just coffee if I really need caffeine.

I have been doing the Carmen Electra workout videos and decided to move onto DVD 2 yesterday morning and I'm glad I did. The workout is more structured than a dance routine and should help me move onto the next 4 DVD's more easily once I get back into shape. I'm considering getting at treadmill or elyptical for the house so that I can have more to do during the winter. I just really need to keep myself motivated and I am praying that I can drop this weight like I did before!

No comments:

Post a Comment