Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eating and not cheating

Though I've only lost a few pounds since I started this diet, I've had a really easy transition into the healthy eating! I've not had any fast food in a good 2 weeks (although I had some fair fries over labor day weekend). I've not had any pop in a 2 weeks as well and I've been drinking coffee to get myself through the caffeine withdraw.

I've been cooking healthy meals for myself and my boyfriend - last night we had a big salad with some left over pork loin we cooked over the weekend. We now only have red meat once a week and its lean ground meat so its probably not nearly as bad as steak. I don't keep too many sweets in the house, I made low fat banana bread last night because there was no sense to me in wasting mostly brown bananas. I finally dug out my Betty Crocker cookbook a few weeks ago and it has low fat alternative recipes in some of the sections! I doubt my Lady and Sons cookbook by Paula Deen has that...hahaha.

I worked out yesterday for 35 minutes and did ab isolation's afterward. I've moved to DVD two in the Carmen Electra set because its more about toning and cardio. I will be better at the dances if I keep up on this tape. Maybe tonight I'll go for a run or bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment