Thursday, September 24, 2009

On track and happy

The first few weeks of this diet/workout plan were hard on me. Cutting out caffeine caused headaches and the worst moodiness next to PMS, but I think all of that is behind me!

I'm finding it easier to fall asleep now that I'm working out around 5 or 6 at night, sometimes 8 if I got off work a little later in the afternoon. I have more time to get stuff done at work because I'm not going out to lunch. And even my mood has improved, since I've been sleeping wonderfully, I'm happy when I get up in the morning and it seems to carry on the whole day. I feel stronger and my willpower is really starting to kick in. I did cheat a little this week being that its the lovely lady time and I needed some darn chocolate! Oh and there was a good deal on Candy Corns at Meijer - yes sweets are still my weakness!

Best of all people are starting to notice that I am loosing weight. My clothes are starting to fit a little better, my jeans aren't super tight on my hips or thighs right now and that makes me have even more motivation to keep this going!

Just 31 more lbs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment