Friday, September 4, 2009

Hurdles still to climb

Low points of this first week of dieting:
  • Having to drink a Mt. Dew because I am going through caffeine withdraw
  • Seeing pictures of myself at 125lbs and getting really depressed when boyfriend said I looked hotter than when he met me in that photo (those jeans had a 28" waist, I still have them even though I know they will probably never fit me again) and yes that is Frank from Trading Spaces!

(This is said photo)
  • Pigging out at the house before Andrew got off work last night because I was feeling stressed out from work. I stopped myself from going to the bag of chips after eating a few spoonfuls of peanut butter and a quesadilla covered in sour cream that was not low fat.
  • I've only worked out twice this week because I've been so busy.

I am hoping that week two goes better and I reach my goal of loosing 35lbs by February 14, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment